Blogger Templates

Followers

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Deep thoughts


Assalamualaikum again! Hehehe. I suddenly felt like updating my blog so that's why im here hehe =) Have been quite busy lately coz mid term is approaching and yet i feel so calm hehe. Am i telling the truth? Only Allah knows =p ahak ahak !

Erm what im going to share here is .....i myself ,i dont know -.- blame my mind coz it's so blank now .Just woke up from a deep sleep and imma happy kid ! You never knew how much I love sleeping =p Ok ok jom jadi serius *muka serius*

Ah,i do not know how to start this -____- Early marriage sekarang ni dah jadi trend kan? wakakaka.Intro tak bleh blah . Bukannya apa,but i love seeing those couple who get married early . shoo shuweett . Dahek here. What am i talking about -___- Tapi betul la kan . Sweet kan? Memiliki dengan cara yang halal dan diredhai Allah . Tapi masih ada sesetengah pihak yang cetek pemikiran by saying those people who get married at young age as 'gatal' . Eh, sentap i bila uolls cakap mcm tu . Then yang duk main message ayat gedik2 i love u u labi air tak gatal plak? I seriously do not know mcm mana diorang coordinate their way of thinking. Be rational . Come on guys ! Lets stop all this =) 

Eh kejap,kenapa nampak mcm aku sokong early marriage je? haha XD Mesti la sokong .Kenapa pulak tak sokong?Lebih banyak kebaikan kawen awal dari kawen lambat ni uolls.If la,if ok,if .. ada kawan aku yang nak kawen awal ,i mean in their 20's , i would be the one who's excited. Macam yippee yippee giteww ahaha. 

But in my case,I prefer to finish my study first =) Arwah ma pernah cakap 'Nini,kalau awak nak kawen,tggu nanti masuk degree,4th year mcm tu kalau ada laki masuk pinang awak mama bagi kawen teros dah,tapi kalau awak nk bertunang,sekarang pon mama bagi,tapi takde orang nak awk sbb awak hodoh' it was last year's conversation. wakakaka , arwah ma mmg lawak. Me love you ma =) . For the time being, I do not want to think bout this . I want to focus on my study . Foundation pon tak lepas dah nak pikir pasal kawen . I should slaughter my own self then ahaha. I have my own target =) I wanna be someone successful , I want my late mother and my abah to be proud of me.Becoz they are my everything . 

As for now,I will try my best to prepare myself for the future. In shaa Allah,a devoted slave of Allah,an obedient daughter to my abah a righteous wife to my husband,a loving mom to my children and one more ! a dedicated paediatrician =) Amin amin ^^

''He might be yours and also might not be yours,but you must be a wife to your future hubby and he's waiting for u.You do not know who's he but your task is to prepare yourself to be the best for him" This is what my brother  said to me . wahwah . I love him coz he's so caring and loving . 

Ok,i should stop now .Study gila2 for mid term jom ! Tapi jangan lupa hubungan ngan Allah dan manusia pon kena jaga .

Peluk cium buat arwah ma =) I love you 

1 comment:

NARDtheNERD said...

Belajar elok2 dulu.. Sebab kawen ni tanggungjawab makin bertambah..:)